For 24-hour customer support or emergency, please call:


For Billing or Service Inquiries:

New Service Request

Para ver esta página en español, haga clic aquí.

Please complete this form to request new service.

Service should be requested at least two (2) business days before you will need the water on.

If you have any questions or special instructions, you may enter them in the final field. Our customer service representative will contact you for verification and payment of any deposit that may be required as soon as your request has been processed.

For WATER service customers: Please complete this form ONLY if you are the property owner. Tenants should have their landlord contact us.

(*) Required Items
Full Name(*)
Please type your full name.

Date of Birth(*)
/ / Invalid Input

Will be used to verify your identity on phone calls.

Spouse or Other Authorized Name on Account
Invalid Input

Invalid email address.

Primary Phone Number(*)
Please enter a valid phone number.

Secondary Phone Number
Please enter a valid phone number.

You will receive a phone call when your request has been processed. Calls are only made between 8:30am and 4:30pm.
The best time to contact me is...(*)
Please select a time when you can be reached

Please call my...(*)
Please select a time when you can be reached

Water or Sewer Service Location
District (if known)

New Service Address:(*)
Invalid Input

Invalid Input

Invalid Input

Zip Code(*)
Please enter a valid zip code

Assessor's Parcel Number (APN)
Invalid Input

Mailing Address
If different from service address.
Mailing Address
Invalid Input

Invalid Input

Invalid Input

Zip Code
Invalid Input

Country (if not USA)
Invalid Input

Questions / Special Instructions
Invalid Input

IMPORTANT: For WATER service, the property owner MUST hold the water in their name. UMS can send a COURTESY COPY of the bill to the tenants, but the original bill must remain in the owner's name. Please contact our Customer Service Center for further information.

By clicking "submit" I agree that if applying for a water account, I am the property owner or registered agent thereof, and that if applying for a sewer account I am the property owner or registered agent thereof or legal tenant. I understand that a UMS Customer Service Representative will contact me at the phone number I provided when my request has been processed. I further understand that I will be required to provide either a Social Security Number (SSN) or Driver's License number during this phone call. I understand that a deposit may be required prior to start of service. (The deposit amount for most Companies are given on the individual Company pages.)

Copyright © 2016 Utility Management Services. All rights reserved.